- Researcher at the Chemical Systems Engineering Laboratory, Department of Chemical Engineering, Graduate School of Engineering, Tohoku University, Japan.
- Former researcher at the Department of Environmental Systems Engineering, College of Science and Engineering, Ritsumeikan University, Japan.
- Former Senior Consultant at Cimbria consulting, Texas U.S.
- Former Sustainability Consultant and Researcher at TCO2 Co., Ltd., Japan.
- Ph.D. degree in Sustainability Science, Graduate School of Frontier Sciences, The University of Tokyo, Japan
- Master of Environmental Sciences, Graduate School of Life and Environmental Sciences, University of Tsukuba, Japan.
- Bachelor of Electronics & Communication Engineering, Al-Ahliyya Amman University, Jordan.
On a Personal Note
On a personal note, I am a tech geek. I love IT-related fields. Whenever I am away from my research activities, I try to learn something new in the field and follow advances in IT technology. I also enjoy photography. I often take my camera and go hunting for the perfect shot. I love taking portrait photos and telling people’s stories. I am also a web designer. I enjoy designing and building simple, clean, minimalist layouts that focus on content. I craft webpages on my Mac and Windows using Sublime Text editor. Web design is just one of the many things I love about technology.
Since graduating my Ph.D. from The University of Tokyo’s Graduate School of Frontier Sciences, I worked as a Sustainability Researcher and Project Specialist in TCO2 Co. Ltd in Japan and a Senior Consultant in Cimbria Consulting, Texas, USA (remotely). He was a Researcher at Ritsumeikan University, Japan. He is now a Researcher at Tohoku University, at the Department of Chemical Engineering, Graduate School of Engineering.
Some of Memberships
- The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- IEEE Power & Energy Society
- The Institute of Life Cycle Assessment, Japan (ILCAJ).
- The Japan Section of the regional Science Association International (JSRSAI)
- Jordan Engineers Association (JEA)
- International Solid Waste Association (ISWA)
(Updated August 1, 2020)
Availability per type for new reviews
On the Academic Community
Other academic profiles.