Since graduating my Ph.D. from The University of Tokyo’s Graduate School of Frontier Sciences, I worked as a Sustainability Researcher and Project Specialist in TCO2 Co. Ltd in Japan and a Researcher at Ritsumeikan University, Japan. I was also a Senior Consultant in Cimbria Consulting, Texas, USA.
Research Interests: Sustainable Development, Cleaner Production, Industrial Ecology, Environmental Impact Assessment, Technology Evaluation, Waste Management & Utilization.
- Current Work Position: Academic Researcher at the Department of Chemical Engineering, Graduate School of Engineering, Tohoku University, Japan.
- Former researcher at the Department of Environmental Systems Engineering, College of Science and Engineering, Ritsumeikan University (“Laboratory of Resource Circulation & Recycling Systems” and the “Sustainable Resource & Waste Management Laboratory”), Japan.
- Former Senior Consultant at Cimbria consulting, Texas U.S.
- Former Sustainability Consultant and Researcher at TCO2 Co., Ltd., Japan.
- Ph.D. degree in Sustainability Science, Graduate School of Frontier Sciences, The University of Tokyo, Japan
- Master of Environmental Sciences, Graduate School of Life and Environmental Sciences, University of Tsukuba, Japan.
- Bachelor of Electronics & Communication Engineering, Al-Ahliyya Amman University, Jordan.
On a Personal Note
On a personal note, I am a tech geek. I love IT-related fields. Whenever I am away from my research activities, I try to learn something new in the field and follow advances in IT technology. I also enjoy photography and writing. I often take my camera and go hunting for the perfect shot. I love taking portrait photos and telling people’s stories. I am also a web designer. I enjoy designing and building simple, clean, minimalist layouts that focus on content. I craft webpages on Mac or Windows using Sublime. Web design is just one of the many things I love about technology.
(Updated August 1, 2020)
Availability per type for new reviews
On the Academic Community
Other academic profiles.